Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Beginning with the beloved icon of Ontario’s lakes, this new 13-coin collaborative series marks the 150th anniversary of Canada with a cross-country journey that celebrates the distinct and timeless wonders of the land.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Transports the viewer to one of Ontario’s many lakes, where an iconic common loon has set up its summer home. Gliding across the glassy surface of its habitat, the loon tilts upwards in the water to stretch its wings, which offers a better glimpse of its remarkable wing feathers.
- Struck and applied with vibrant color, each coin is presented in the order of each of Canada’s province or territory’s entry into Confederation.
First in an exciting 13-coin series: As Canada celebrates its 150th anniversary, embark on a cross-country collecting experience with a stunning series that showcases Canada’s iconic flora, fauna, landscapes and landmarks!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.