2016 Cook Islands 3 gram Silver Brexit
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn a historic vote on June 23, 2016, the United Kingdom chose to leave the European Union. Celebrate the monumental day with this 3 gram Silver coin from the Cook Islands, featuring a beautifully colorized image of the U.K. draped in their iconic flag.
Sold out at the mint!
- Contains 3 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of only 2,016 coins.
- New smartminting© used.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features the outline of the United Kingdom colored with the Union Jack opposite continental Europe.
This coin represents one of the most significant moments in EU history. Add this historic Silver coin to your cart today!
smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. smartminting gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.