Minted from 1809-1837, the Capped Bust dime's design became very popular due to its exotic appearance. This design is sometimes known as the "Turban Head".
- Contains .0775 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 485,000 pieces
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with her hair flowing out the back. Encircling Liberty are thirteen stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect and display your Capped Bust Dime in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1833 Capped Bust Dime to your cart today!