If you are looking for an exceptional example of a Liberty Nickel, this is it. This coin has nice surfaces and great eye appeal.
- Mintage of only 238,000 coins.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Features a wreath surrounding a Roman numeral V.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Coins minted at the San Francisco mint feature an "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add it to your cart today!