Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original mint box with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of just 1,500 sets.
- Reverse: A colored image of William Shatner as Captain James T. Kirk and Leonard Nimoy as Chief Science Officer Spock as they appeared in Star Trek. The second coin features the U.S.S. Enterprise.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the date.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
This exceptional 2-coin set would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Star Trek 2-coin set to your cart today!
Gene Roddenberry’s Star Trek debuted in 1966 and ran for three seasons. Set in the future, the science fiction series followed the 23rd century adventures of key characters that included the part-human, part-Vulcan character Spock, as well as Captain James T. Kirk and Dr. Leonard “Bones” McCoy.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.