1859-O Liberty Seated Dollar FR-2 PCGS Lowball Registry Set
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Liberty Seated Dollar grades a low Fair-2. This coin is one of only 360,000 Silver Dollars minted in New Orleans in 1859, making it a less common find. This is a perfect coin for a lowball registry set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the FR-2 condition.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Display your Silver Dollar in style by adding one of these display boxes to your order.
The Seated Silver Dollar was minted before, during and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to collect. Add to your collection by including this 1859-O Liberty Seated Dollar in your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.