2008-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle PR-70 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA grade of a perfect Proof-70 lets you know that this is a flawless coin! The Proof Platinum Eagle changes its reverse yearly adding to its bullion appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, the symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: "Lady Justice" watched over by an American bald eagle representing the Judicial Branch of government.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.