This nice, original white 1891-CC Morgan Dollar would be a nice addition to any high-grade set. The surfaces on this coin are really choice for the grade! Certified by CAC.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Carson City Mint carry a "CC" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1891-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!