2017 Australia 1 oz Platinum Platypus BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The 1 oz Platinum Australian Platypus coin is the Perth Mint's seventh release in the Australian Bullion Coin Program. These coins also feature a unique subject matter, with platypi only being found near freshwater rivers and lakes in Australia.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic capsules. Multiples of 20 come in a sealed roll and multiples of 100 come in a sealed box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the denomination.
- Reverse: Iconic symbol of Australia illustrated in its underwater home, surrounded by the coin's weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Australian Mint.
Protect your Platinum Platypus in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum is a great way to diversify any investment portfolio. Add this 1 oz Australian Platinum Platypus coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.