2016 Cook Islands 1/2 gram Gold Brexit Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
In a historic vote on June 23, 2016, the United Kingdom chose to leave the European Union. Celebrate the monumental day with this 1/2 gram Gold coin from the Cook Islands.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features the outline of the United Kingdom with the Union Jack opposite continental Europe.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
This coin represents one of the most significant moments in EU history. Add this historic Gold coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.