1915 Austria Gold 100 Corona PF-66 NGC (Restrike)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a beautiful and rare issue of the Austrian 100 Corona restrikes in a Proof Gold finish. NGC has only graded 1 coin finer.
- Contains .9802 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-66 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Each coin depicts a right facing bust of Austrian King and Hungarian Emperor Franz Josef I.
- Reverse: A regal design that displays the coat of arms of Austria superimposed over a crowned imperial double-headed eagle.
- Minted at the Austrian Mint.
Protect your coin in style by adding a display box recommended for this coin.
Add this 1915 Austrian Gold 100 Corona Proof coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 66|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.