2017 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Britannia (MintDirect® Single)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Celebrate the Gold Britannia's 30th anniversary with a new anti-counterfeiting design. This new specification, combined with its tradition and integrity, gives the 2017 1 oz Gold Britannia new life for today’s investor.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in RF welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the 2017 Gold Britannia coin's finish, with included authentication card. Each authentication card features the MintDirect® designation, ensuring it comes directly from The Royal Mint to you.
- Celebrates 30 years of the Gold Britannia's tradition and legacy.
- Features a new radial sunburst design that adds anti-counterfeiting protection to your investment.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Secure your Gold Britannia by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This 2017 Gold Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 2017 1 oz Gold Britannia to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee these coins are direct from The British Royal Mint to you to ensure that our customers receive only authentic British Royal Mint coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed "Monster Boxes", exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2017 1 oz Gold Britannia MintDirect® Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The British Royal Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.