2017 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Britannia (10-Coin MintDirect® Tube)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Gold Britannia has always offered beauty and reliability, and now it gives you .9999 purity and MintDirect® quality. This new specification, combined with its tradition and integrity, gives the 2017 1 oz Gold Britannia new life for today’s investor.
- Each MintDirect® tube contains 10 1 oz coins of .9999 fine Gold for a total weight of 10 oz.
- Celebrates 30 years of the Gold Britannia's tradition and legacy.
- Features a new radial sunburst design that adds anti-counterfeiting protection to your investment.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coins backed by the British government.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These Gold coins would be a great addition to any investment portfolio. Add this 10-Coin MintDirect® Tube of 2017 1 oz Gold Britannias to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it.
After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2017 1 oz Great Britain Gold Britannia coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the British Royal Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click here for more details.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.