These fantasy immersive coins from A Game Of Thrones are from the House Targaryen. The coins are comprised of copper and brass and made using antique equipment to reflect the era of A Game Of Thrones.
- Contains 4 coins from A Game Of Thrones including a total of .75 oz in base metals (copper and brass).
- Coins are struck one at a time in the USA using antique machinery and traditional coining techniques.
- Coin will be affixed with a peelable gum rubber to a certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 4 coins: Jaehaerys Gold Dragon, Daenerys Gold Mark, Aegon I Copper Penny, Aegon V Brass Half-Penny.
- Obverse and reverse vary across the 4 coin series, full descriptions are below.
- Guaranteed by the Shire Post Mint.
This is an ideal gift for any fan of the series A Game Of Thrones. Add this unique House Targaryen set to your cart today!
This coin is fantasy immersive to the world within A Game Of Thrones, and made to match the minting technology of the time. This set includes the following 4 coins:
- Jaehaerys Gold Dragon (Brass, 11g) King Jaehaerys was considered the “good king” in his day, merciful to his vanquished foes and an accomplished dragonrider. The reverse shows the head of his dragon.
- Daenerys Gold Mark (Brass, 6g) Mother of Dragons, Daenerys (or “Danny” to her fans) is a major and much beloved character in the stories. The obverse shows her with her three dragons, with the stepped pyramid of Meereen on reverse.
- Aegon I Copper Penny (Copper, 3g) Aegon I Targaryen, aka Aegon the Conqueror, is one of the principal historical figures in the mythos. We never actually meet him because he lived 300 years before we enter the story, but his legacy is often recalled. The reverse shows a dragon rampant.
- Aegon V Brass Half-Penny (Brass 1.5g) Aegon V Targaryen was known as “Egg” in his youth, one of the great kings of the back-story with a dragon head on the reverse.
Officially licensed A Song of Ice and Fire merchandise © George R. R. Martin. All rights reserved.