This is how all Three-Cent Nickels should look , beautiful with tremendous detail and great luster. Great coin for a high grade type set.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- A smaller mintage than previous issues with only 604,000.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse: Displays the denomination in Roman numerals encircled by a wreath.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1871 Three Cent Nickel to your cart today!