Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Great Basin National Park coin is the third release in 2013 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series. This is the burnished version of the coin and is graded SP-69 by PCGS.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded SP-69 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts the beauty and unique qualities of a single Bristlecone Pine tree and shows the rocky glacial moraines where the trees grow. Inscriptions are "GREAT BASIN", "NEVADA", "2013" and "E PLURIBUS UNUM".
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your burnished Great Basin coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive 5 oz Silver ATB Great Basin National Park coin to your collection today!
The Great Basin, primarily located in Nevada, covers an area of more than 180,000 square miles with elevations as high as 14,500 feet. The Great Basin is known for its unique geology and ecology, but the most commonly known feature is its hydrology. The area is completely self contained, which means that any precipitation within the region either drains into rivers and lakes, but does not find its way to the Pacific Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico. The Great Basin spans through five states and includes hundreds of mountain ranges, making Nevada the most mountainous state in the union. It is made up of over 90 basins and valleys making it home to unique plant life such as the Bristlecone Pine. These ancient trees are some of the world’s oldest, some living for more than 4,000 years.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 69|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.