Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Great Smoky Mountain National Park coin is the first release in 2014 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series. This is the burnished version of the coin and is graded SP-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect SP-70 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Log cabin in the woods with an eagle flying above. The Great Smoky Mountains can be seen in the background.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your burnished Great Smoky Mountains coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive 5 oz Silver ATB Great Smoky Mountains National Park coin to your collection today!
The Great Smoky Mountains are a sub range of the Appalachian Mountains formed between 200 and 400 million years ago, which cover 522,419 acres of land spanning Tennessee and North Carolina. The national park itself, established in 1934 and dedicated by President Franklin D. Roosevelt, sees more than 9 million visitors per year and is the most visited park in the United States and its territories.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.