2011-P 5 oz Silver ATB Glacier SP-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Glacier National Park coin is the second release from the 2011 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series. This is the burnished version of the coin and is graded SP-69 by PCGS.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded SP-69 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Image of a bison in front of Reynolds Mountain, behind a mountain goat, the park's symbol, surrounded by "Glacier," "Montana," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your burnished Glacier National Park coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive 5 oz Silver Glacier National Park coin to your collection today!
Glacier National Park, on the U.S.-Canadian border, gained federal protected status Feb. 22, 1897 and consists of more than a million acres. With more than 7,000 feet of elevation variance across the park, there is a wide range of climates and microclimates, adding to the variety of plants and animals that can be found in the park.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 69|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.