Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes packaged in a plastic slab by PCGS to protect its Mint State-63 condition with a label showcasing its unique features.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by famed American sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
This well struck and fully lustrous coin, minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage", is a favorite of investors and collectors alike! Add this item to your shopping cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.