|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's MS-70 condition.
- First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design shows a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle flies over the horizon with a setting sun in the background. The purity, weight and denomination are shown as well.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Graded Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This graded Platinum American Eagle combines quality Platinum and numismatic appeal among investors with a beautiful patriotic design. Begin your collection of Platinum American Eagles by adding this coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.