1934-A (G-Chicago) $1,000 FRN VF-30 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series 1934-A $1000 Federal Reserve Note from the Chicago Federal Reserve district would make a nice addition to a high denomination type set.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note is sealed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Lightly circulated note from series 1934-A certified Very Fine-30 by PMG.
- Comments of minor ink, erasure do not detract from this superb note.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2212-G.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.