2017 Australia 10 oz Silver Kookaburra BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A laughing Kookaburra, the largest member of the Kingfisher species, is synonymous with the Australian outback. This series has been highly popular since its 1990 inception.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in individual a protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts two Kookaburras perched on a wooden fence. Exquisite quality is shown in this design, as the individual detail in the feathers as well as the old wooden fence bring this image to life.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your Silver Kookaburra with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
The 2017 Silver Kookaburra not only features a gorgeous design, they are also produced in limited mintages creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 2017 10 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from the Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse.
The laughing Kookaburra is the largest member of the kingfisher species, and a bird synonymous with the Australian bush. This bird species is indigenous to Australia and is known for their call, which is said to sound like echoing human laughter.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 5, 2017
Posted By:Scott Jones
Date:Apr 6, 2017
From:Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Date:Mar 28, 2017
My first 10oz Kookaburra. Coin and all that I can say is WOW. Very impressed and easy to figure out why people collect them. Thank you. Apmex again for your great service
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:Mr. Mopar
Date:Jan 8, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.