The iconic design of the Gold American Eagle is featured on a more affordable 1/4 oz Gold coin, and this issue comes housed in an APMEX gift box, perfect for giving as a gift.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in a capsule and APMEX box.
- Coin produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Coin guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the beloved Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold Eagle coin in an APMEX Gift Box to your cart today!