2016 5 oz Silver ATB Harpers Ferry MS-69 DMPL PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsHarpers Ferry National Historical Park in Kentucky is the third release in 2016 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful Silver coin series. This coin is graded MS-69 DMPL First Strike by PCGS.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts the armory where abolitionist John Brown led a raid on the Harpers Ferry in 1859 in an attempt to secure arms and mobilize an abolitionist army deep into the heart of the Old Dominion.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Harpers Ferry Information Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, West Virginia was chosen for the America The Beautiful series for its historical significance and beautiful natural surroundings. Declared a National Park in 1963, the park includes the historic town of Harpers Ferry and the surrounding area. Harpers Ferry was also a notable center of industry in the 19th century. In 1859, abolitionist John Brown led an armed group in the capture of the armory where he hoped to arm a group of slaves in an attempt to overthrow slavery. The landmark is often seen as one of the early flash points of the Civil War.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.