Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with face value.
- Reverse: Features a curious little monkey climbing across a tree branch. The Chinese character for “monkey” appears above the monkey with “1/2 OZ 9999 GOLD” below the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Handle your Gold Monkey coin with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1/2 oz Gold Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
It is believed that those born under the influence of the monkey (1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992 and 2004) possess such character traits as curiosity, mischievousness and cleverness. Forever playful, Monkeys are the masters of practical jokes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.