2015-2016 Austria 3-Coin Silver Mozart Coin Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
A musical genius, this collector set includes three coins from the Austrian Mint's 3-coin series that celebrates Mozart at three different stages of his life.
- Contains a total of 1.737 oz. of Silver.
- Contains 3 coins: Amadeus: The Genius, Wolfgang: The Wunderkind, and Mozart: The Legend.
- Each coin is in a capsule and displayed in a collector case with individual certificates of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Mozart at different stages of his life.
- Reverse: Depicts a detail from one of Mozart's famous works.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Add this Silver Mozart Coin Set to your cart today!
Wolfgang, Amadeus and Mozart are the names on three Silver coins dedicated to Austria’s most famous son. Wolfgang (2015), the first coin, is dedicated to Mozart’s boyhood as a wunderkind; Amadeus (2016), the second coin, to his short but prolific adult life, which established his genius; while the third coin, Mozart (2016), focuses on his musical afterlife and the legend that he became after his premature death. To a certain extent the three coins represent the three acts that made up Mozart’s life as well as his amazing legacy, which lives on more than 200 years after his death.
The obverse of each coin in the series boasts a portrait of Mozart, while the reverse shows a detail from one of Mozart’s works from the period in question. Wolfgang features the comic opera, Bastien und Bastienne (1768), Amadeus features Don Giovanni (1787), while Mozart features the Magic Flute (1791).
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.