Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Basing itself on the DC Comics style of the 1980s, this series celebrates one of the most established looks for the DC Comics pantheon of Superheroes, including Wonder Woman!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Design mimics a comic book splash page with its engraved rendition of Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is a pillar of strength as she stands with her bracelets crossed, ready to deflect anything that may come her way. The application of blue, red and yellow colors over the detailed engraving recreate her iconic costume and symbol, particularly the yellow of her tiara and the Lasso of Truth carried on her hip. Behind her is an engraved view of her island home Themyscira, a.k.a. Paradise Island, while the classic Wonder Woman logo is engraved to her left.
- By combining vivid and meaningful packaging with an inspired coin design, this series is an excellent introduction for comic book fans to the world of coin collecting.
Established with firm Canadian roots, Superman was the first Super Hero, spawning countless new characters in the DC Comics pantheon. He was the inspiration for a new archetype that not only still exists today, but is more popular than ever. Many important Canadian visionaries continue to shape the DC Comics Universe even today, lending their talents as storytellers and further building on the history that began in 1938.
This coin is the second of a second-wave series of three coins, which will each pay tribute to DC Comics' greatest Super Heroes presented in their classic form. Add this Silver $20 Wonder Woman coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.