Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains a total of 1.9 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-70 ER condition of each coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse 1 oz: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Obverse Fractional: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Display your Silver Libertad set in style by adding this nice presentation box to your order.
These magnificent Silver coins are a popular choice not only because of the attractive design, but also their mintage at Casa de Moneda de México. Add this certified 2016 Proof Silver Libertad 5-Coin set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.