This 2016 1/2 oz Silver Libertad has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being in PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition. Population of 309 coins at this level.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-70 Early Release condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features the Mexican National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding a presentation gift box to your cart.
With a historic design and .999 fine Silver content, these Silver Libertads are popular with collectors and investors. Add this 2016 1/2 oz Silver Libertad to your order today!