2016 Canada 1 oz Proof Gold $200 Maple: Nature's Purest Form
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Strikingly beautiful with its distinctive shape, the maple leaf is known the world over as the national emblem of Canada and has been associated with the Canadian experience for over 300 years.
Last year's Silver Maple Leaf shaped coin was a tremendous success.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Comes encapsulated in a custom wooden case fit for preserving Canada’s national icon.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: The coin’s unusual design recreates the familiar shape of a maple leaf, specifically that of a sugar maple. Its unique outline showcases some of this maple leaf’s defining characteristics, such as the wavy nature of the leaf’s edge and the curved sinuses between its palmate lobes. Intricate detailing on the reverse gives it a life-like quality, with engraved veins running through the three upper lobes and the two smaller basal lobes.
- Given the complex edging and meticulously engraved details, the coin’s unique leaf shape is a proud testament to the Canadian spirit of innovation and the Royal Canadian Mint’s reputation for outstanding craftsmanship.
Add this Gold $200 Maple Leaf shaped coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.