- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 10 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your 1/10 oz Silver Elephants with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this gorgeous elephant design is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2017 1/10 oz Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 9, 2017
Loved the coin. Would be perfect except it arrived with small scratches and abrasions all over the coin. Happy with the coin, really disappointed with the condition
- Attractive Design
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Thank you for your feedback. Our Returns Dept will contact you soon to offer an exchange.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.