Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 500 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your 5 oz Silver Elephants with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2017 5 oz Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 30, 2017
Proof-like, well struck. 5oz a big coin but right-sized for an elephant! Looks really nice. The product listing indicates individual coins come in plastic, so I bought the recommended capsule; however, that was unnecessary as the coin is housed in a capsule already.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.