Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- All coins come in plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 1,000 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your 10 oz Silver Elephants with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2017 10 oz Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 5, 2018
Now that's what I am talking about! I really like the one oz. Elephant's, better bang for the buck with the 10oz. This thing is thicker than the Airtight will allow, so it opens easily. Thanks!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.