- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 20 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your Gold Elephant with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2017 1/2 gram Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 4, 2018
Great affordable gold pieces. Are they a panda? No. But for the price, I always find room to grab one or two every order. Plus is they come in a nice plastic capsule, save ya a few dollars!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.