2017 Somalia 1/10 oz Gold African Elephant BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsFractional Gold Elephants are a great way to enhance your investment portfolio a little bit at a time. This coin is part of the ongoing African Wildlife series and has a face value of 100 Shillings.
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2017 1/10 oz Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.