Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 200 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2017 1/4 oz Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 12, 2017
Posted By:Ryan James
From:Fort Lauderdale, FL
Date:Apr 10, 2017
This was a great way for me to diversify my stack, since I hold mostly Ag. It only made sense for me to purchase this to include with the rest of the African Elephant silver Elephants in my collection. Beautiful piece, on both sides! Nice to have a piece of pure Au without the German Queen Elizabeth's face on it.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.