2017 Somalia 5 oz Gold African Elephant
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
With a limited mintage of just 50 coins and an attractive design, this larger 5 oz Gold African Elephant coin appeals to coin collectors all over the world. Sold out at the mint.
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes with a display box and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 1,500 shillings. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
With an extremely low mintage of just 50 pieces worldwide, this Gold coin is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 5 oz Gold Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.