Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Fractional Gold American Eagles offer the same beloved design as full ounce Gold Eagles, but at a lower price point. Additionally, these issues have been certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, adding to their appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 2017 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 21, 2017
Great addition to my collection of graded coins.Great investment for my children and thiers.The coin looks great and securely package.Plus fast delivery
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.