Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this 1/10 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 28, 2017
Presented very well in its box with COA. The proofs will have to disappear eventually. Look at their history. Wish this coins in the pretty box were graded. You can get the in slabs grade but they are $50 or more higher to buy.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.