2014 Austria Proof Silver €10 Piece by Piece (Salzburg)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSalzburg is steeped in history as the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart as well as the setting for the musical "The Sound of Music." Mozart, known around the world as arguably the greatest composer of all time, is featured on this coin.
- Contains .5644 oz actual Silver weight in Proof quality.
- Displayed in red packaging and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- The obverse was designed by Melisa Begic, a local schoolgirl, in a school competition supported by the Ministry of Education.
- Obverse: Features a depiction of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in front of the Hohensalzburg Castle.
- Reverse: Displays a classic architectural scene of the city of Salzburg, Austria.
- Part of the UNESCO World heritage series.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This artistic Proof Silver coin would make a great addition to any collection or investment portfolio. Add this 2014 Silver Salzburg €10 Mozart Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.