1907 $20 St. Gaudens Gold High Relief XF-45 Details ANACS (Clnd)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 1907 High Relief $20 Saint-Gaudens is known to be one of the most beautiful coins ever created. Very affordable as a type coin! This coin is lightly cleaned and still has a very nice look!
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- ANACS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Low mintage of only 12,367 coins.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
Protect and display your $20 St. Gaudens Gold High Relief Flat Rim coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this highly coveted coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I once thought I would never own a coin minted from that era but by hard work and diligence . It has become a great item in my endevour to make my collection for future generations
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.