2015 Austria Proof Silver €10 Piece by Piece (Burgenland)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Designed by a schoolgirl native to Burgenland, this coin features the best of Burgenland.
- Contains .5644 oz. .925 of fine Silver.
- These beautiful coins are displayed in red packaging and include a certificate of authenticity.
- The obverse was designed by Leonie Schrollenberger, a local schoolgirl, in a school competition supported by the Ministry of Education.
- Obverse: Features the picturesque lake Neusiedl that is shared with Burgenland and Hungary along with storks common to the area.
- Reverse: Depicts a stork, historical buildings and wine, all infamous features of Burgenland.
- Part of the UNESCO World heritage series.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This artistic Proof Silver coin would make a great addition to any collection or investment portfolio. Add this 2015 Austria Proof Silver €10 Piece by Piece Burgenland coin to your cart today!
Not only Austria’s most easterly province, Burgenland is also the flattest. Forming the border with neighboring Hungary, this former frontier land was once known as "German West Hungary", which explains why Burgenland looks and feels different from the rest of Austria. Now located in the center of the new Europe, this relaxed and sunny province is showcased on the eighth coin in the Austrian Mint’s educational Austria Piece by Piece series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.