2015 Austria Proof Silver €10 Piece by Piece (Vienna)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Designed by schoolgirl Viktoria Pinzer, an 11-year-old in Vienna, this coin uncannily captures the unique atmosphere of Vienna.
- Contains .5644 oz. of fine Silver.
- These beautiful coins are displayed in red packaging and include a certificate of authenticity.
- The obverse was designed by Viktoria Pinzer, a local schoolgirl, in a school competition supported by the Ministry of Education.
- Obverse: Features some of Vienna's most iconic institutions such as the State Opera and Secession.
- Reverse: Depicts St. Stephen's, the city's magnificent 12th-century cathedral.
- Part of the UNESCO World heritage series.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This artistic Proof Silver coin would make a great addition to any collection or investment portfolio. Add this 2015 Austria Proof Silver €10 Piece by Piece Vienna coin to your cart today!
One of the world’s five biggest cities a century ago, Vienna may no longer be the capital of a huge empire but it is still a world leader in terms of its quality of life. The economic and cultural dynamism, and superb infrastructure of the modern metropolis have led to Vienna being designated the “world’s most livable city” for the past six years.
With its glorious past still clearly visible, the Austrian capital is also one of the most beautiful. A place of awe-inspiring architecture and a more palpable sense of history than just about any other city on the planet, Vienna is the seventh coin in the eye-opening Austria Piece by Piece series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.