Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains a total of 5.0802 oz of fine Silver.
- Contains 9 coins: Oberösterreich, Vienna, Burgenland, Salzburg, Tyrol, Vorarlberg, Niederösterreich, Steiermark-Styria, Carinthia-Kärnten.
- Each coin is in a capsule and displayed in a collector case with individual certificates of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a scene specific to each region of Austria.
- Reverse: Includes a drawing designed by an Austrian student.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Add this Silver Piece by Piece Coin Set to your cart today!
A picture, they say, is worth a thousand words. That's why when we set about finding out exactly what Austria means to its people we decided that the simplest and best way to do so was to ask our junior citizens to draw it for us.
The response was terrific. Our charming ten-coin Austria Piece by Piece series is a testament to the talent of all the 9 to 10 year olds from the nine different provinces of Austria who entered our nationwide competition to draw their home province.
By the end of 2016 the winning design for each of the nine provinces of Austria will be immortalized on the reverse of the 10 euro Silver coin celebrating that province. These will be complemented on the obverse with a depiction, expertly crafted by our world-renowned coin designers, of a UNESCO World Heritage site or a manifestation of “intangible” cultural heritage in the form of ancient traditions from each province. The series will be crowned with a final coin depicting Austria in its entirety.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.