1953-S Washington Quarter MS-67 NGC (Mint Set Toning)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMost likely toned from being in a Mint Set for an extended period of time. This only enhances the coins distinguished look.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-67 by NGC protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of George Washington facing left. "LIBERTY" is above Washington’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" to his left. The date is below Washington’s bust.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is the legend and "E Pluribus Unum". The denomination is below.
- This coin was struck in San Francisco and carries an “S” mintmark above the denomination on the reverse.
Protect and display your beautifully toned 1953-S Washington Quarter Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1953-S Washington Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.