1864 $500 (T-64) Stonewall Jackson Note AU-53 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis CSA $500 note features a portrait of General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson. Certified About Uncirculated-53 condition by PMG.
- This is from the last group of notes to be issued by the Confederate States during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality Mylar sleeve by Paper Money Guaranty.
- Certified by PMG as About Uncirculated-53.
- Face: Features the Confederate flag above seal at left with a portrait of General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson at bottom right.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Catalogued as T-64.
This note has seen some wear, but is intact without the usual damages typical of these CSA paper money issues due to the quality of paper being used. This Almost Uncirculated note is an excellent and affordable example of CSA paper money used during the Civil War.
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.