1 oz Copper Round - Lakota Sioux (Crazy Horse)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This .999 fine 1 oz AVDP Lakota Crazy Horse Copper Round commemorates freedom, independence and the strength of the human spirit as was displayed by the famed Crazy Horse during the Battle of Little Bighorn in 1877.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts an imagined portrait of Crazy Horse (or Tashunka Witko), decorated in warpaint. White spots adorn his chest and a single lightning bolt down the right side of his face. A radiant sun is rising behind him. The Sioux tribe name, "Lakota" is stamped across the top.
- Reverse: Features the heart of Lakota Sioux culture in a well defined buffalo. Above the buffalo are stamped "Free & Independent Lakota" with the weight, purity, and metal type below.
- Both sides of the round feature proof-like fields, giving them high appeal and definition in the artwork.
- Design struck by Osborne Mint and artistry is officially licensed from Indian artist Kenneth Ferguson.
These rounds are great as a gift as well. Add this APMEX gift box to ensure perfect presentation to your loved ones.
These Crazy Horse Copper Rounds are a favorite among collectors and investors. Add this beautiful 1 oz Copper Warrior Round to your collection today!
Each Copper Round features high-quality detail on both obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to Crazy Horse and the buffalo, as they seem to pop off the round's surface.
The Lakota Crazy Horse 1 oz Copper Round pays tribute to the quest of the Lakota Sioux tribe to remain strong in the face of extinction, resisting efforts to be forced into living on reservations. Crazy Horse, or Tashunka Witko, is described as a legendary warrior and leader of the Lakota Sioux. Crazy Horse fought alongside Sitting Bull in the American-Indian wars and was especially instrumental in the Battle of Little Bighorn where General Custer was defeated.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.