1934 (G-Chicago) $5,000 FRN AU-55 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is an extremely rare note with bold color and sharp details with only 10 graded higher by PMG! $5,000 FRNs are RARE in any grade and this note looks like a Crisp Uncirculated note and is amazingly nice!
- Only a few hundred $5,000 notes exist in all grades. Rarely seen!
- Sealed in an inert Mylar currency holder certified Almost Uncirculated-55 by PMG.
- Lightly circulated note from series 1934.
- Face: Features the portrait of the 4th President of the United States and the father of the Constitution, James Madison.
- Back: Denomination within an ornate oval border.
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2221-G.
The bill has seen very little circulation and has great color and no staining, pinholes or problems whatsoever. Considering the rarity of this note, it is priced right! PMG has only graded 92 $5,000 bills total. $5,000 bills are rarer than $10,000 bills. This is a very pleasing $5,000 note that exudes originality. You won't see another one for some time to come!
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are a great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.