There has only been 1 coin graded finer through both PCGS and NGC, a 67+. Nice toning adds to the overall look of this example.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-67 by NGC.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of George Washington facing left. "LIBERTY" is above Washington’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" to his left. The date is below Washington’s bust.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is the legend and "E Pluribus Unum". The denomination is below.
- This coin was struck in Philadelphia and carries no mintmark.
Protect and display your 1956-D Washington Quarter Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1956-D Washington Quarter Dollar to your order today!