1967 South Africa 1 oz Gold 50th Anniv Vintage Krugerrand Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Krugerrand, the South African Mint will again be minting the 1967, first issue date, using the original tooling. This coin will include a privy mark authenticating its legal tender status. Sold out at the mint!
The Krugerrand's distinctive design is a benchmark for excellence and a coveted collector's item around the world.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,967 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Add this Vintage 1967 1 oz Gold Krugerrand restrike to your cart today!
On July 3, 1967, the world's first circulated Gold coin without a face value that would trade at the Gold price of the day was minted.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.